Paradisus Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, coexisting in harmony with nature results in an exquisite balance of natural and man-made wonders. Open-air architecture featuring indigenous materials gracefully rises from artfully designed tropical gardens, native mangrove forests, soaring palms and magnificent views of the stunningly clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. At every turn there is a new species of exotic vegetation, native birds and delicate garden scents. This all-inclusive, all-encompassing, all-suite Caribbean playground offers tennis, championship golf, an array of gorgeous pools, every non-motorized water sport imaginable, a casino, an exquisite full-service spa and health club and a thrilling collection of unique island activities.
- Deluxe suites with private balcony
- Suites range from 504 to over 1,000 sq. ft., each with a living area, individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan, coffee maker, safe deposit box, luxurious bathrooms, private terrace or balcony, 24 hour room service and daily stocked minibar
- Twelve restaurants offer an incredible choice of contemporary world cuisine and eight bars offer fashionable Caribbean cocktails and international premium brand drinks
- Nightly entertainment
- Gabi Beach
- Seven swimming pools, a main lagoon style swimming pool, the Royal Service pool exclusively for adults, The Reserve exclusive pool, two kids’ pools plus a YHI Spa pool
- Four tennis courts and three paddle courts
- Casino (poker, black jack, and slot machines)
- Yhi Spa ($) and state-of-the-art fitness center
- The Kids Zone, a tropical-theme playground
- Life Enriching Activities: sushi making, wine tasting, tango lessons, photography and more
- Scuba diving (for certified divers), horseback riding, windsurfing, snorkeling, kayak, volleyball and more
The Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Imagine soaking up the sun at The Ritz-Carlton, Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Jamaica, with a private beach, soft sand, gleaming waters and lush, green mountains as your backdrop.
This Jamaica luxury hotel offers an idyllic escape. With 427 newly renovated guestrooms and suites, each with a private balcony or terrace, marble bathrooms, complimentary high-speed internet access, five exceptional dining establishments, and so much more, this Jamaica luxury resort awaits your arrival.
Begin with unwinding to the rhythmic sounds of Reggae or treat your palate to authentic Caribbean flavors. Whether you want to laze in the sun or seek out adventure, The Ritz-Carlton Rose Hall in Montego Bay is an idyllic escape. Located on 5,000 picture-perfect acres in Jamaica's exclusive Rose Hall, the resort is home to an 8,000 square foot spa and fitness center and the famous championship White Witch Golf Course.
Other amazing amenities include:
- Easy access to luxury shopping at The Shoppes at Rose Hall
- Walking and jogging trail on property
- Outdoor pool and jacuzzi
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Non-motorized water sports program
- The Ritz Kids program and babysitting services (extra charge)
- Shuttle service to The Shoppes at Rose Hall, The White Witch Golf Course and Rose Hall Great House
- Airport check-in at The Ritz-Carlton airport lounge
Grand Lido Negril (soon to be Breezes Grand Negril)
Paradise lives on a quiet cove on Negril Beach, where crystal water kisses virgin sand. At Grand Lido Negril, service is impeccible, but never intrusive. Elegant decor, innovative cuisine, top shelf cocktails, a full complement of land and water sports and kindness upon kindness bestowed upon you by gracious hosts. You are about to experience the ultimate, Super-Inclusive vacation that defines a SuperClubs Resort. Super-Inclusive isn't just about more. It's about better. It's about offering the finest beach and most casually elegant suite. It's being greeted with a friendly smile when you arrive and warm wishes when you leave. It's about promises made and promises kept.
Nobody knows for sure what heaven feels like, but after a few days at Grand Lido, you may begin to think they hired the same architect. Imagine endless sushine, warm Caribbean waters and gentle breezes. You unwind beneath a swaying palm with a frozen drink in your hand and the sun on your back. Grand Lido Negril is simply heaven on earth.
- SuperClubs airport lounge
- Resort/Airport transfers
- Seven separate dining options, two of which are a la carte
- Premium, top shelf cocktails
- Seven bars and lounges
- 24 hour Timberhouse Grill
- All non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary SCUBA diving (Must be certified. Instruction available at an additional charge.)
- Tennis, with instruction
- Resort gratuities included!
For more information check out our Travel FAQ page!